The app ecosystem is growing rapidly with Google Play Store and Apple Play store having millions of apps. The app marketplaces have made it easier for users to find apps of their interest. Apps can be related to retail, health, lifestyle, news, or entertainment. Can an online service provider be having a mobile website as well as an app? An online health and wellness platform is planning to develop an app. What are the practices the online health and wellness platform has to adopt to create a highly engaging app?
It’s important for online service provider to have a mobile app because mobile phones have become a part of our daily lives. Mobile apps have made it very easy for people to find out more about the products. People now look at their businesses in a different way because of it.
Online service provider must have a mobile responsive website as well as an app. Some people don’t want to install any new/extra apps, in that case responsive website is mandatory for tackle that customer. Mobile Apps is also most important for almost all type of business.
1. Increased Visibility: The right marketing campaign will help to know our customers in better way. Brand should be visible on the customer phones if they smart phone. When people find that products and services are useful, they will be more likely to connect with brand. It will also help to connect with them.
2. Build Customer Loyalty: When service provider uses mobile app development, they can come up with customised solutions for their customers. By giving customers different promotional discounts and rewards, they can make them more loyal. Businesses use mobile apps to build long-term relationships with their customers.
3. Build a Stronger Brand: As mobile apps allow them to give personalised attention to their customers, they can give them the right solution. They can use mobile apps to improve the overall customer experience by giving them the services and products they want.
4. Provide More Value to Customers: Mobile apps are a big help when it comes to giving out rewards through loyalty programmes. Referral bonuses, cashback, and coupons are ways to both promote their brand and give their customers something they can use, which is good for both. Mobile apps also help businesses to engage with their customers in real-time and offer them solutions and answers to their queries.
5. Better Customer Relationship: By using different marketing strategies and allowing for customised solutions, mobile apps can help them improve customer engagements. Actions like reminding their customers about offers, sales, new products, and so on will help you tell them about different schemes and plans.
6. Direct Marketing: The most important and rewarding thing about mobile apps is that they give a direct way to market and communicate with their customers. They can use push notifications on apps to get their customers’ attention by giving them discounts and other deals.
7. Cost Savings: Mobile apps can help companies reduce operational costs significantly. With personalised apps, things like customer data, forms, records, and work orders, as well as other things, can be easily stored online. This means that there will be less manual work and more ways to save money.
9. Better Customer Service: Mobile apps can be a great way to give better customer service to their clients. In this way, they can quickly and efficiently give their client personal attention to their needs. Customer satisfaction grows when they share useful information with their customers through blogs and social media that they can use on their phones.
Must these features be available in online health and wellness aps:
1. Customization for the user
This feature refers to collecting user info like age, gender, weight, height, etc. for the creation of customised nutrition and/or workout plans. Personalization is an important part of any mobile app, even a health/wellness app. It allows to improve user experience and at the same time increase profit. If the user thinks the app meets their needs and helps them meet their fitness goals, they will keep coming back to the app.
2. Summaries of what happened in a certain time period.
Using this feature, the user can see how many times they have worked out in a day, week, month, or other time. It helps look at how far they come in each amount of time and set long-term goals that match.
3. Goal setting
The main goal of most fitness apps is to help their users get their bodies and minds to a certain point. The user decides what they want to happen, so the process of setting goals should be very simple and clear for the user.
4. Tracking metrics
Any kind of sport is all about the number. Everything can be counted: repetitions, sets, calories, hours, kilometres, kilogrammes, miles, pounds, and so on can all be weighed or counted. Data like this is important because the user can see how far they’ve come in a way that can be measured. They can also be inspired by this information and keep using the app to get even more done.
5. Push notifications
Push notifications have long been an integral part of a successful app’s toolbox. The right way to use push notifications can help users become more engaged and spend more time in the app, as well. Push notifications can be used in fitness apps to tell people when they should start a workout, when they should eat, and other things that are important to them.
6. Social sharing
It is hard to think of a fitness app that doesn’t have social features. People love to talk about and show off their achievements, so fitness apps take advantage of these human flaws. Users will spend more time in the app if they share, chat with friends, and interact with other people. This will help the app’s KPIs.
8. Video tutorials
Fitness mobile apps have a wide range of users who prefer different ways of getting information. For people who like to see how things work, the app can show video tutorials that show how to do certain workouts.
The healthcare field is now using a lot of different apps to be able to help people who need their help. There are apps that make it easy to make an appointment with the doctor, apps that remind them to take their medicine and track habits, apps that let talk to a doctor on the phone, and more. Apps for mobile phones have made it possible for people to get help all over the world.